Nurse Hotline for Students
Medical advice when you need it... 24 hours a day, 365 days per year
Simply call the Nurse Hotline at 800-557-0309 for quick, sound medical advice from specially trained RNs.
The Nurse Hotline is a 24/7 source of reliable and caring health information, education and support.
When would I use it?
When you need expert medical information and guidance without having to see a physician, on topics including:
- All types of health concerns
- Medication usage and interaction
- Over-the-counter drugs
- Medical tests or procedures
How does it work?
- Call the toll-free Nurse Hotline at 800-557-0309. Note: If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, please call 911.
- 24 hours a day, 365 days per year
- Registered Nurses (RNs) provide information based on physician-approved guidelines
- Completely confidential
More about the Nurse Hotline:
- Translation services for non-English speaking callers
- TTY/TTD access for the hearing impaired
- Computerized record-keeping system
- Physician Medical Director on Staff
Anywhere, anytime, Nurse Hotline can help. Call 800-557-0309.