Group Limited Medical Benefit Insurance
Health insurance should be affordable. Finally it is.
Businesses with 51+ employees can choose among four standard medical plans, or customize your own health benefit package. Premiums range from $40-$140 a month for single coverage, with dependent coverage available. Backed by Nationwide Insurance, these “mini-med” plans help employees with day-to-day expenses for doctor visits, prescription drugs, ER visits, hospital expenses and more.
- No medical questions asked.
- Guaranteed issue.
- No pre-existing condition limitations.
- No deductibles or co-insurance.
- Freedom to choose any provider.
- Basic Life/AD&D coverage included.
To obtain more information or to receive a proposal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a brochure for Group Limited Medical Benefits Insurance, click here.