Nationwide Identity Theft Protection
Get a comprehensive identity theft protection plan through a partnership with CHP, Nationwide Insurance and Europ Assistance USA. (click here to go directly to purchase)
Identity theft is a growing concern among college students. This unique product offers security & protection for students, including:
- 24/7 credit monitoring from TransUnion
- Immediate notification of suspicious credit activity
- Full recovery and identity resolution services
If a student is a victim of identity theft, a Europ Assistance USA representative will:
- Make all the required phone calls to creditors, banks and agencies
- Place a fraud alert on the student’s credit report
- Work with credit reporting agencies and law enforcement
- Help identify suspicious account activity
- Help replace necessary documents (such as driver’s license, passport and Social Security card)
- Complete and file forms and applications
In the event of identity theft, this protection also pays up to $25,000, with no deductible, for expenses incurred while recovering your identity. Expenses could include cost of affidavits, certified mail or long distance phone calls, lost income, re-application fees and attorney fees.
Click here for helpful tips on how students can help protect their identity.
Pricing and Availability:
- $99 annual premium for Nationwide Identity Theft protection
- Available to CHP Students with Nationwide Insurance
- Available for purchase online in 24 states and the District of Columbia: AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, ME, MI, MS, NC, NH, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT and WV
Click here if you are interested in purchasing Identity Theft Protection!