Careington Dental Discount Plan
Members may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care. Careington International Corporation is one of the most recognized professional dental networks in the nation and boasts one of the largest dental networks nationally with a focus on neighborhood dentists. Careington networks are a leader in member-transparent pricing with robust fee schedules.
Careington Dental Plan Features
- 20% to 50% savings on most dental procedures including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings, and major work such as dentures, root canals, and crowns
- 20% savings on orthodontics including braces and retainers for children and adults
- 20% reduction on specialist's normal fees. Specialties include: Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Pediatric Denistry, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics where available.
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers also included
- All dentists must meet highly selective credentialing standards based on education, background, license standing and other requirements
- Members may visit any participating dentist on the plan and change providers at any time
How does the discount program work?
- Locate a participating Careington provider. Click here to access Careington's provider search.
- Make an appointment with the participating provider. Show your Careington Dental membership card at the time of visit to receive the discount.
- Pay the bill. You are responsible for the total bill, less the applicable savings, at the time service is rendered.
|**Plan Cost||Savings $||Savings %
|Four Bitewing X-rays
|Composite (White ) Filling
|Crown (Porcelain Fused to Noble Metal)
|Complete Upper Denture
|Molar Root Canal
|Extraction (Single Tooth)
* Regular cost is based on the average of the 80th percentile usual and customary rates as detailed in the 2014 FairHealth Report for 2010 in Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
** These fees represent an average of the assigned Careington Care POS fees in Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
Prices subject to change.
- Individual Dental Discount Plan - $5.95** per month or $53.55** per year
- Family Dental Discount Plan - $9.95** per month or $89.55** per year
**A $20.00 one time non-refundable processing fee is applied to all memberships.
Note: This program is not insurance. It is a discount plan. You may sign-up for this plan on a VOLUNTARY basis. Once you sign-up, you will receive a Careington Dental Discount membership card and program information from Careington.
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE and is not intended to replace health insurance. This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c.111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act. This is not a Medicare prescription drug plan. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not pay providers directly. Plan members must pay for all services but will receive a discount from participating providers. The list of participating providers is at this website. A written list of participating providers is available upon request. You may cancel within the first 30 days after receipt of membership materials and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee (nominal fee for MD residents is $5, AR and TN residents will be refunded processing fee). Discount Medical Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; Phone 800-441-0380.
This plan is not available in Vermont or Washington.