University of Bridgeport
- 2015-16 Enrollment Form
- 2014-15 Benefits Brochure
- 2014-15 Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- 2013-14 Benefits Brochure
- Forms & Resources
- UB Student Health Services
- Health Insurance Terminology
Your Provider Networks:
University of Bridgeport's Online Waiver
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT NOTICE
BEFORE ENTERING YOUR UNIVERSITY OF BRIDGEPORT ID AND DATE-OF-BIRTH AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
You are electing to waive the student health insurance coverage provided to you through the University of Bridgeport. You understand that on the following page you will be asked to enter your current health insurance information that meets or exceeds the minimum coverage requirements of the University of Bridgeport.
PLEASE NOTE: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE NOT ABLE TO WAIVE THIS HEALTH INSURANCE. IF YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT, THIS WAIVER WILL BE VOID.
Helpful tips for completing your waiver:
- The deadline to waive the University of Bridgeport Student Health Plan is September 1, 2015.
- Please have your current health insurance ID card and a summary of your plan benefits available as you will need this information to waive the plan.
- Please make sure Connecticut is in your insurance network.
- If you are unable to accurately answer the questions on the online waiver form, please contact your insurance company for the necessary information. If the answers you provide indicate that you do not have comparable insurance coverage, your waiver will be denied.
- If your waiver cannot be processed, you will be contacted via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please open any mail from email@example.com as it will contain important information regarding your waiver.
- Upon proper completion of the on-line waiver, you will receive an e-mail confirmation or rejection. If that email is not received, you must again complete the on-line waiver. You will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for charges to be removed from your UB account. DO NOT call for verification that your information has been received. Your e-mail confirmation is your receipt.
Any questions or concerns may be directed to email@example.com. Please be sure to include you name and student ID in your email.
If you would like to waive out of the University of Bridgeport Student Health Insurance Plan, please continue and complete the following online waiver form. To access the form, enter your UB Student ID and date of birth below. Your UB ID is a 7-digit number.
If you do not know your UB Student ID, please contact the Bursars Office at the University at (203) 576-4568.