UW - Green Bay International
- 2018-19 Benefits Brochure
- 2018-19 Certificate of Coverage
- 2018-19 Summary Flyer
- 2018-19 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- 2017-18 Benefits Brochure
- How to Find a Cigna Provider
- How to Find a Cigna Behavioral Health Provider
- Cigna Rx Formulary
- Cigna Rx Formulary Jan 2019
- 24/7 Nurseline
- CareConnect Behavioral Health
- Assist America
- Forms & Resources
Your Provider Networks:
Welcome to UW - Green Bay - International CHP Student Page!
Consolidated Health Plans, in conjunction with Student Assurance Services and UW-Green Bay - International, have customized this health insurance plan to meet the needs of all UW-Green Bay students. From this page, you can access important information about your plan with the links provided.
If you want to:
View your plan benefits: Click on the Benefits Brochure in Your Links above.
- Learn about other programs and benefits: See programs and discount plans below.
- View your claims: You will need to LOGIN with your username and password. First time users will need to set-up a secure account. Click the Login button in the upper right corner of the page and follow the registration instructions. Once you are logged in, click on the View Claims tab for your eligibility and claim information.
- Obtain an online ID card: If you are already logged in, you can click on the ID card tab and print your card. If you are not logged in, select the "Online ID Card Login" from the Quicklinks on the gray left-hand side-bar and enter your information. Note: If you just completed an online enrollment purchase, please allow 7-10 business days for processing before an ID card is available.
Claims Services are provided to you by:
Consolidated Health Plans, 2077 Roosevelt Avenue, Springfield, MA 01104
Phone: (413) 733-4540 ♦ Toll Free: (877) 657-5030 ♦ Claims Fax: (413) 733-4612
Contact Us: Click here. Group Number: ST0926SH
Please note: If you are eligible for Medicare, the open enrollment period for the Medicare Prescription Drug program (Medicare Part D) begins October 15 and ends December 7. If you are currently eligible for Medicare or will become eligible after this enrollment period, please contact Consolidated Health Plans for information on your current prescription drug coverage and your options under Medicare’s prescription drug coverage. This information can help you decide whether or not you want to join a Medicare drug plan.
Your plan includes the following programs: Please consult your plan document for additional information:
The following optional services are available for purchase: