Full Time Training in Anaheim
- 2018-19 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- 2018-19 Benefit Summary Flyer
- 2018-19 Benefits Brochure
- 2018-19 Certificate of Coverage
- BeRx 2018 Formulary
- BeRx Pharmacy Locator
- 2017-18 Benefits Brochure
- How to find a Cigna OAP Provider
- How to Find a Cigna Behavioral Health Provider
- Travel Guard
- Forms & Resources
- California Students Notice of Free Language Assistance
Your Provider Networks:
Welcome to Full Time Training in Anaheim's CHP Student Page!
Consolidated Health Plans, in conjunction with USI Student Insurance and Full Time Training in Anaheim, have customized this health insurance plan to meet the needs of all Full Time Training in Anaheim students. From this page, you can access important information about your plan with the links provided.
If you want to:
View your plan benefits: Click on the Benefits Brochure in Your Links above.
- Locate a participating provider: Click on the PPO Network in Your Links above.
- Learn about other programs and benefits: See programs and discount plans below.
- View your claims: You will need to LOGIN with your username and password. First time users will need to set-up a secure account. Click the Login button in the upper right corner of the page and follow the registration instructions. Once you are logged in, click on the View Claims tab for your eligibility and claim information.
- Obtain an online ID card: If you are already logged in, you can click on the ID card tab and print your card. If you are not logged in, select the "Online ID Card Login" from the Quicklinks on the gray left-hand side-bar and enter your information. Note: If you just completed an online enrollment purchase, please allow 7-10 business days for processing before an ID card is available.
IMPORTANT CLAIM INFORMATION
Please send all medical claims to: Cigna, PO Box 188061 Chattanooga, TN 37422-8061
Electronic Payor ID: 62308
Please send DENTAL and OTHER NON-MEDICAL CLAIMS to:
Consolidated Health Plans, 2077 Roosevelt Avenue, Springfield, MA 01104
Group #: ST0847SH
Waiver/Enrollment Services are provided to you by:
USI Student Insurance, 10940 White Rock Road, 2nd Floor, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
P: (916) 589-8188 F: (877) 612-7966 https://studentinsurance.usi.com/
Please note: If you are eligible for Medicare, the open enrollment period for the Medicare Prescription Drug program (Medicare Part D) begins October 15 and ends December 7. If you are currently eligible for Medicare or will become eligible after this enrollment period, please contact Consolidated Health Plans for information on your current prescription drug coverage and your options under Medicare’s prescription drug coverage. This information can help you decide whether or not you want to join a Medicare drug plan.
Your plan includes the following programs: Please consult your plan document for additional information:
The following optional services are available for purchase: