Johns Hopkins University
- 2019-20 Benefits Brochure
- 2019-20 SHBP Plan Document
- 2019-20 Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- 2018-19 Benefits Brochure
- 2018-19 Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- SHBP Waiver Disclosure
- Domestic Partnership Form
- Davis Vision Discount Plan
- Cigna RX Formulary Eff. July 1, 2019
- Forms & Resources (i)
- Out-of-Network Provider Guideline
Your Provider Networks:
IF YOU ARE A STUDENT TRYING TO ENROLL OR WAIVE, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Welcome to the Johns Hopkins University Wellfleet Student's Page!
Wellfleet Group, LLC and Johns Hopkins University have customized this student health insurance plan to meet the needs of students. From this page you can access important information about your plan with the links provided.
If you want to:
View your plan benefits: Click on the Benefits Brochure in Your Links above.
- Locate a participating provider: Click on Cigna in Your Provider Networks above.
- Learn about other programs and benefits: See programs and discount plans below.
- View your claims: You will need to LOGIN with your username and password. First time users will need to set-up a secure account. Click the Login button in the upper right corner of the page and follow the registration instructions. Once you are logged in, click on the View Claims tab for your eligibility and claim information.
- Obtain an online ID card: Click on the ID Card tab above.
Questions? Contact Wellfleet Insurance Customer Service:
Wellfleet Group, LLC, PO Box 15369, Springfield, MA 01115
Phone: 413-733-4540 ♦ Toll Free: (877) 657-5044 ♦ Claims Fax: (413) 733-4612
Contact Us: Click here. Group Number: ST0858SH
Cigna, PO Box 188061, Chattanooga, TN 37422-8061
Electronic Payor ID: 62308
Please note: If you are eligible for Medicare, the open enrollment period for the Medicare Prescription Drug program (Medicare Part D) begins October 15 and ends December 7. If you are currently eligible for Medicare or will become eligible after this enrollment period, please contact Wellfleet Insurance for information on your current prescription drug coverage with your options under Medicare’s prescription drug coverage. This information can help you decide whether or not you want to join a Medicare drug plan.
Your plan includes the following programs: Please consult your plan document for additional information: