West Virginia University Study Abroad

Your Links:

West Virginia University Study Abroad Program

Consolidated Health Plans, in conjunction with University Health Plans and West Virginia University, have customized this Study Abroad Insurance Program to meet the travel insurance needs of the students, faculty and scholars. From this page, you can access important information about your plan with the links provided.

Who do I contact if I need help when I’m overseas?
If you have an emergency please call the 24-hour International SOS Alarm Center collect: 1-215-942-8478

Who do I contact if I have pre-trip medical or security questions?
Travelers should visit their school’s online portal with International SOS to familiarize themselves with the services that International SOS offers travelers while they are abroad. Please go to www.internationalsos.com and at the prompt for the Members’ website log in enter your school’s International SOS membership number. If you have a pre-trip medical or security related question or emergency while overseas, please call collect to the 24-hour International SOS alarm center in Philadelphia: 1-215-942-8478.

How do I get an ID card?
You will receive an International SOS membership card, which will include the 24 hour International SOS Alarm Center phone number. You will not receive a separate insurance ID card. Consolidated Health Plans will have a list of the students participating in West Virginia University study abroad programs.

Who do I contact if I have questions about enrollment, benefits, or how the plan works?
University Health Plans, One Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02169 (800) 437-6448 www.universityhealthplans.com

Who do I contact if I have questions about a specific claim or a claim payment?
Consolidated Health Plans, 2077 Roosevelt Avenue, Springfield, MA 01104
Phone: 413-733-4540 ♦ Toll Free: (800) 633-7867 ♦ Claims Fax: (413) 733-4612 ♦ customerservice@consolidatedhealthplan.com
Group Number: S210216O