Your Provider Networks:
Welcome to CHP's Student Page for Marshall University!
Consolidated Health Plans and Marshall University have customized this student health insurance plan underwritten by Nationwide Life Insurance to meet the needs of all Marshall University Students. From this page you can access important information about your plan with the links provided. When seeking care, first consult your Student Health Services. Student Health Services can provide many of your basic health needs and can help refer you to outside providers to best optimize the benefits of the health plan.
If you want to:
- Locate a Cigna Provider: Click on the Cigna Network in Your Links above.
- Learn about other programs and benefits: See programs and discount plans below.
- Waive the insurance: Click on the Waiver tab above.
- View your claims: You will need to LOGIN with your username and password. First time users will need to set-up a secure account. Click the Login button in the upper right corner of the page and follow the registration instructions. Once you are logged in, click on the View Claims tab for your eligibility and claim information.
- Obtain an online ID card: If you are already logged in, you can click on the ID card tab and print your card. If you are not logged in, select the "Online ID Card Login" from the Quicklinks on the gray left-hand side-bar and enter your information. Note: If you just completed an online enrollment purchase, please allow 7-10 business days for processing before an ID card is available.
- Contact Us: Click here.
You do NOT need to login to waive or enroll, or view your plan information.
Servicing Agent: RCM&D, Inc. ♦ Marshall@rcmd.com
Questions? Contact CHP Customer Service:
Consolidated Health Plans, 2077 Roosevelt Avenue, Springfield, MA 01104
Phone: 413-733-4540 ♦ Toll Free: (800) 633-7867 ♦ Claims Fax: (413) 733-4612
Contact Us: Click here.
Group Number: S213214
Cigna, 1000 Great-West Drive, Kennett, MO 63857-3749
Electronic Payor ID: 62308
Please note: If you are eligible for Medicare, the open enrollment period for the Medicare Prescription Drug program (Medicare Part D) begins October 15, 2014 and ends December 7, 2014. If you are currently eligible for Medicare or will become eligible after this enrollment period, please contact Consolidated Health Plans for information on your current prescription drug coverage with Nationwide and your options under Medicare’s prescription drug coverage. This information can help you decide whether or not you want to join a Medicare drug plan.
Your plan includes the following programs: Please consult your plan document for additional information:
The following optional services are available for purchase: