Lasell College-Undergraduate Program
- Notices and Disclosures
- 2013-14 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- 2013-14 Student Accident/Sickness Insurance Certificate
- 2013-14 Benefits Brochure
- Forms & Resources
- Lasell College Health Center
Your Provider Networks:
Welcome! Consolidated Health Plans and Lasell College have customized this student health insurance plan to meet the needs of our undergraduate students. On this page you can access vital information about your plan with the links provided.
Insured Students can use any licensed health care provider as referred by the Student Health Center. However, when students use Cigna PPO Providers, out-of-pocket expenses will be less because any applicable student coinsurance is based on negotiated fees. The most efficient and accurate way to identify Cigna PPO Participating Providers is to visit their website at www.cigna.com.
When the college is in session, students must first report to the Student Health Center for treatment or for a referral. Exceptions to this referral requirement are:
- Medical Emergency. The Insured Student should return to the Student Health Center for necessary follow-up care.
- When the Student Health Center is closed.
- Medical care when the Insured Student is more than 50 miles from campus.
- Medical care received when the Insured Student is no longer able to use the Student Health Center due to a change in student status.
- When seeking services under the Out-patient Mental Illness Expense Benefit.
- Specialty care provided by an obstetrician, gynecologist, certified nurse midwife.
- Insured Dependents.
- Voluntary termination of Pregnancy.
Please send all medical claims to:
Cigna, PO Box 188061, Chattanooga, TN 37422-8061
Electronic Payor ID: 62308
Questions? Contact CHP Customer Service:
Consolidated Health Plans, 2077 Roosevelt Avenue, Springfield, MA 01104
Phone: (413) 733-4540 ♦ Toll Free: (800) 633-7867 ♦ Claims Fax: (413) 733-4612
Contact Us: Click here.
Group Number: S210409
Cross Insurance Agency, 930 Commonwealth Avenue, Ste. 2, Boston, MA 02215
Phone: (617) 732-0041 ♦ Fax: (617) 732-1501 ♦ www.crossinsurance.com
Your plan includes the following programs: Please consult your plan document for additional information: