University of Connecticut
- 2016-17 Plan Summary
- 2016-17 Benefits Brochure
- 2015-16 Benefits Brochure
- 2015-16 Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- UConn Waiver Form
- UConn Counseling & Mental Health Services
- UConn Student Health Services
- Travel Guard
- Forms & Resources
Your Provider Networks:
University of Connecticut Undergraduates and Graduates
University of Connecticut Health Center (Medical & Dental Students)
Welcome! Consolidated Health Plans and the University of Connecticut, in conjunction with Bailey Agencies, Inc., are pleased to provide this student health plan to UCONN students. We encourage you to take some time to review the important information about the plan with the links provided on this page.
If you want to:
- Waive out of the UConn Student Health Insurance Plan: Go to www.studentadmin.uconn.edu to complete the waiver form. The deadline to waive is September 15, 2016.
- View your claims: You will need to LOGIN with your username and password. First time users will need to set-up a secure account. Click the Login button in the upper right corner of the page and follow the registration instructions. Once you are logged in, click on the View Claims tab for your eligibility and claim information.
- Obtain an online ID card: Select the "Online ID Card Login" from the Quicklinks on the gray left-hand side-bar.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Students: Enter your 7-digit UCONN Student ID# preceded by "UC" (Example: UC1234567) and date-of-birth on the bottom form.
- Medical Students: Enter your 6-digit CARS ID# preceded by "UCM" (Example: UCM123456) and date-of-birth on the bottom form.
- Dental Students: Enter your 6-digit CARS ID# preceded by "UCD" (Example: UCD123456) and date-of-birth on the bottom form.
- Contact Us
IMPORTANT CLAIM INFORMATION: Please send all medical claims to
Cigna, PO Box 188061, Chattanooga, TN 37422-8061
Electronic Payor ID: 62308
Please send DENTAL and OTHER NON-MEDICAL CLAIMS to:
Consolidated Health Plans, 2077 Roosevelt Avenue, Springfield, MA 01104
For questions on Enrollment and Waiver:
Bailey Agencies, Inc.
For claims, benefit and provider questions:CHP Customer Service
2077 Roosevelt Avenue
Springfield, MA 01104
Toll Free: (800) 633-7867
Claims Fax: (413) 733-4612
Group Number: S200595
Please note: If you are eligible for Medicare, the open enrollment period for the Medicare Prescription Drug program (Medicare Part D) begins October 15, 2016 and ends December 7, 2016. If you are currently eligible for Medicare or will become eligible after this enrollment period, please contact Consolidated Health Plans for information on your current prescription drug coverage with Nationwide and your options under Medicare’s prescription drug coverage. This information can help you decide whether or not you want to join a Medicare drug plan.
Your plan includes the following programs: Please consult your plan document for additional information:
The following optional services are available for purchase: