Welcome to CHP's Student Page for the University of New Hampshire

Study Abroad Travel Insurance Program!

Consolidated Health Plans, in conjunction with University Health Plans and University of New Hampshire, have customized this Study Abroad Travel Insurance Program to meet the needs of the students. From this page, you can access important information about your plan with the links provided.

How do I enroll?
Eligible UNH persons are automatically included under the UNH coverage. If you have questions about your eligibility, please contact the UNH Center for International Education at 603-862-2398 or CIE.Info@unh.edu.

How do I get an ID card?
You can download and print an International SOS membership card from the International SOS UNH membership page. You can also get a laminated membership card from the UNH Center for International Education by calling 603-862-2398 or emailing CIE.Info@unh.edu. The card includes the 24 hour International SOS Alarm Center phone number. You will not receive a separate insurance ID card. Consolidated Health Plans, the Claims Administrator, will confirm eligibility with the University of New Hampshire.

Who do I contact if I need help when I’m overseas?
If you have an emergency please call the 24-hour International SOS Alarm Center collect: 1-215-942-8478

Who do I contact if I have pre-trip medical or security questions?
The International SOS online portal for UNH travelers provides extensive travel, medical and security information for every country around the world. It also contains UNH emergency contacts and detailed membership benefits. Please go to www.internationalsos.com and at the prompt for the Members’ website login, enter your UNH International SOS membership number: 11BCAS000009. You can link directly by clicking here. If you have a pre-trip medical or security related question or emergency while overseas, please call collect to the 24-hour International SOS Alarm Center in Philadelphia: 1-215-942-8226. The Alarm Center is staffed by doctors, logistics coordinators, and security experts. The International SOS alarm center can provide medical advice, assistance in your location, or arrange for an evacuation.

Who do I contact if I have questions about enrollment, benefits, or how the plan works?
University Health Plans, One Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02169 (800) 437-6448 www.universityhealthplans.com

Who do I contact if I have questions about a specific claim or a claim payment?
Consolidated Health Plans, 2077 Roosevelt Avenue, Springfield, MA 01104
Phone: 413-733-4540 ♦ Toll Free: (800) 633-7867 ♦ Claims Fax: (413) 733-4612
Contact Us: Click here. Group Number: S210112O