University of New Hampshire
- UNH SHBP Document
- 2013-14 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- 2013-14 Benefits Brochure
- 2012-13 Benefits Brochure
- UNH Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- UNH Health Services
- Basix Dental Savings Program
Your Provider Networks:
Welcome! Consolidated Health Plans and the University of New Hampshire are pleased to provide this student health benefit plan to to UNH students. We encourage you to take some time to review the important information about the plan with the links provided on this page.
When seeking care, first consult UNH Health Services. Health Services can provide you with many of your health care needs. In addition, they can assist you in finding outside providers who will best optimize the benefits of your health plan.
If you want to:
- Waive out of the SHBP for the Spring 2014 term : Click on the Waiver tab above. The deadline to waive is February 7, 2014.
- Enroll in the SHBP for the Spring 2014 term: Click on the Enroll tab above. The deadline to enroll is February 7, 2014.
- View your plan benefits: Click on the UNH SHBP Plan Document in Your Links above.
- Locate a participating provider: Your plan includes the Cigna PPO network. You are not required to seek treatment from a Cigna PPO Provider, however, there are benefit incentives when Cigna PPO Providers are used. Click here to locate a Cigna PPO Provider. To learn more about your plan benefits, see your plan document.
- Pre-certify services: Preadmission/Precertification for Inpatient Hospitalizations. Please contact CHP at (800) 633-7867 to certify a hospital stay. See Section VIII of the UNH SHBP Plan Document for more information on Preadmission/Precertification.
- Prescription Benefits Procedure: The UNH Health Services Pharmacy is the only provider for most prescription drugs. Please see your plan document for more information.
- Learn about other programs and benefits available to you: See programs and discount plans below.
- View your claims: You will need to LOGIN with your username and password. First time users will need to set-up a secure account. Click the Login button in the upper right corner of the page and follow the registration instructions. Once you are logged in, click on the View Claims tab for your eligibility and claim information.
- Obtain an online ID card: If you are already logged in, you can click on the ID card tab and print your card. If you are not logged in, select the "Online ID Card Login" from the Quicklinks on the gray left-hand side-bar and enter your UNH Student ID# and date-of-birth on the bottom form.
- Contact Us
Questions? Contact CHP Customer Service:
Consolidated Health Plans, 2077 Roosevelt Avenue, Springfield, MA 01104
Phone: 413-733-4540 ♦ Toll Free: (800) 633-7867 ♦ Claims Fax: (413) 733-4612
Group Number: S210112
IMPORTANT CLAIM INFORMATION: Please send all medical claims to
Cigna, 1000 Great-West Drive, Kennett, MO 63857-3749
Electronic Payor ID: 62308
Your plan includes the following programs: Please consult your plan document for additional information:
The following optional services are available for purchase: