Participate in the development, maintenance and support of the data analytic and reporting needs of CHP’s internal and external customers. Design and develop reports that provide information analysis and data analytics which will allow CHP management to draw conclusions about the relative performance of products, providers, networks, and partners. This includes, but is not limited to, these aspects of our business; membership, medical expense, network usage, PBMs, third party cost containment, etc. Assist with the development of a superior reporting solution for clients that will help them understand their expenses and the work done by CHP to reduce healthcare costs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a healthcare or managed care environment.
- Previous work experience with creation of analytical reports and presentation of data.
- Knowledge of relational database principles including SQL and MS-Office products are required.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and the presentation of information
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology and coding methodologies: HCPCS, CPT, Diagnosis (ICD-10) required. RBRVS and DRG's a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills with work experience in presenting analysis to key stakeholders to support strategic business decisions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a standard reporting portfolio for our Student Health Insurance Plans that includes member demographics, medical PMPM costs, utilization management statistics, high cost claimants, etc.
- Analyze cost of care trend drivers and produce well developed graphics and results that are easily understood by clients.
- Utilizes CHP’s quality testing tools and workflows processes for the capture and fulfillment of reporting requests.
- Works cross-functionally to enhance our enterprise data warehouse reporting strategy designed to make reporting at CHP a strategic advantage.
- Supports the initiatives of operational departments by providing applicable data and guidance on measurement.
- Identifies deficiencies in data quality and works cross-functionally to resolve.
- Performs other related job duties or projects as assigned.
Job Reports To: Jed Proujansky, Director of Data Analytics and Reporting
Please send your resume and completed application to CHP Human Resources at:
Mail: Consolidated Health Plans, Human Resources, 2077 Roosevelt Avenue, Springfield, MA 01104-3503
Fax: (413) 452-5329 Attn. Human Resources
Phone: (413) 733-4540 ext. 120
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (413) 733-4540 ext. 120