Marketing and Communications Manager
The Marketing & Communications Manager will provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing successful lead generation, marketing and branding strategies for CHP. The Marketing & Communications Manager will work in close partnership with the Marketing Coordinator, Sales and Account Managers and other key stakeholders to develop and implement strategic and tactical communication plans designed to capitalize on market opportunities and generate increased demand for CHP's products and services. This position will lead and enhance a creative integrated marketing strategy that builds brand awareness, enhances our reputation and measures return on marketing program investments effectiveness.
- A Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, business administration, advertising or related field.
- A minimum of seven years of relevant experience in marketing communications, advertising and public and/or community relations with a good record of progression, health care and insurance or financial services sector is preferred.
- Demonstrated and proven experience developing consumer marketing plans and managing marketing budgets with prior knowledge and experience with social and digital media and e-commerce platforms.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities including ability to manage, lead and inspire marketing staff.
- Experience in consumer brand marketing preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications with proficiency in the use of MS office products.
- Must have experience creating and presenting professional presentations and reports.
- Maintenance of regulatory submissions required for marketing materials and plans.
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team orientated environment.
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing, and business (competitive) strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in leading internal communications programs and initiatives.
General Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications program that will enhance CHP's image and position within the marketplace and the public, and facilitate internal and external communications;
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of all company marketing and communication materials including but not limited to; branding, brand language, member experience, marketing campaigns, conferences, publications and any business correspondence focused on targeted segments;
- Articulation of CHP's brand image and position to provide consistent communication of image and position to all constituencies;
- Editorial direction, design, appearance, production and distribution of all company publications and presentations, both print and web;
- Align with sales and product management to develop and execute market strategies, proactively defining opportunities to achieve brand, online accessibility, and new and enhanced product sales objectives;
- Develops, leads and implements projects as assigned;
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs and interpret results and modify campaigns and initiatives to achieve optimal performance;
- Analyze market research to understand market trends and behaviors that will drive marketing strategies;
- Direct outside agencies and vendors and ensure compliance with company's policies and procedures;
- Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing and communications programs and activities; monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance;
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with key advertising agencies, print vendors, mail houses, media buyer, publisher and venues to maximize and leverage our best return on investment;
- Keep informed of developments in the fields of marketing, communications, advertising and the health insurance industry and use this information to drive initiative and innovation.
Reports to: Director, Business Development
If you meet the above qualifications and have an interest in this position, please send your resume and completed application to:
Mail: Consolidated Health Plans, Human Resources, 2077 Roosevelt Avenue, Springfield, MA 01104-3503
Fax: (413) 452-5329 Attn. Human Resources
Phone: (413) 733-4540 ext. 120
For more information contact us at email@example.com or call us at (413) 733-4540 ext. 120