EDI Systems Analyst
Job Summary: The EDI Systems Analyst will provide technical expertise and application support for CHP’s EBIX LuminX system (LX). You will lead efforts to troubleshoot LX systems issues, interfacing with the vendor (EBIX), communicating with business areas and facilitating other IT resources involved. You will perform IT administration of the LX system to setup EDI trading partners and other system interfaces. Facilitation of system upgrades and log deployments (patch releases) are central to this role.
The EDI Systems Analyst will be responsible to analyze all data related issues with ANSI 5010 / ASC X12 files (837, 834, 999 etc.) You will need to be able to understand the structure of these file sets and the loops within a transaction.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 4 – 6 years experience as a Systems Analyst, EDI Analyst, or other similar Analyst role.
- 2 - 4 years of health plan, managed care or healthcare experience is required.
- 1 -3 years experience working with ANSI X12 files
- 1 - 3 years experience with EBIX LuminX, Trizetto Facets, DST Amisys, or other managed care claims management system.
- QA Complete software experience a significant plus
- Competent use of Microsoft Office applications to include Microsoft - Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word required
- Capability to multitask and work on a variety of projects and teams is essential
General Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines application problem by conferring with business areas, e.g. claims, enrollment, plan building, etc.
- Maintain LX LIN Server for HIPAA compliance and trading partner setup
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative solutions.
- Plan and coordinate testing for system upgrades and patch releases (logs).
- Work the other areas of IT to facilitate system administration of LX application, e.g. operating system upgrades, re-indexing of files.
- Establish and refresh test environments.
- Participate in testing processes.
- Train IT and Business areas on functions of the application.
- Participate in LX Users Group (EHUG).
- Diagnose and respond to any inbound or outbound EDI ANSI X12 file issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reports To: Reporting and Analytics Manager
Please send your resume and completed application to CHP Human Resources at:
Mail: Consolidated Health Plans, Human Resources, 2077 Roosevelt Avenue, Springfield, MA 01104-3503
Fax: (413) 452-5329 Attn. Human Resources
Phone: (413) 733-4540 ext. 120
For more information contact us at email@example.com or call us at (413) 733-4540 ext. 120